Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bmx Park Rider Alben "Nono" Santos Interview

Check this out! our very first interview of one of the best park rider here in Philippines enjoy!


Basics:
Name:Alben a. Santos
Nick name: Nono
Age:21
Sex:M
Location:Navotas
sponsors:SCRAPBIKES
BMX Discipline:For me the most important part of BMX discipline is respect ,love ,and Loyalty and specially enjoyment of what am doing. Riding my bike is (MY
LIFE,MY FASHION,and specially my ENJOYMENT IN LIFE)

Riding:
When did you start riding?
I start riding bmx when I was at 8 years old,

How often do you ride?

Us for now I ride my bike for around 3 to 4 times a week.
Do you ride contests? yes i am competing in some contest, and really like it a lot
I like the felling of pushing my self to the limits and meet some
Of my friend and team mates in some contest it help me a lot to
work hard and continue exploring new tricks to learn

your biggest success?
For me my biggest success is became a national team that stand out to fight different Asian countries and proud to be Filipino

Where do you ride? – Your Spot(s) please send one or more photos of your spot(s).
Most of the time I ride in armand mariano’s house. He has a mini park there And some time I go street riding. I don’t have the photo of it C4 and municipal hall here navotas.

Can you tell us a bit about the riding scene in your place/town?
More or less dropping and stair , long gaps and park also

Imagine you could make a world tour, which 5 places would you like to visit for riding and why?

(5 places that I wound like to go!)
1. Wood ward east
2. Wood ward west
3. Wood ward Beijing
4. UK park
5. Korean park

Is there a goal you would like to reach concerning your riding?

I want to become the best, here in the Philippines and other country but is very very hard.

And impossible to happen It’s like a dream for me but I will not stop riding because this is my life even my goals, concerning my riding will not happen I am happy because I meet many friend by doing this kind of sports .and also to have sponsors some day. I have many dreams concerns regarding my Bmx carrier so I will follow the flow of it .

Favorite Local and international rider's ?

Favorite local rider is ARMAND MARIANO

Favorite international rider’s is MARK WEBB, GARRET REYNOLD’ HARRY MAIN AND

MANY MORE. But I like most of it is street riding.

Which tricks/combo do you work on at the moment?
Please send one or more photos of you riding.

Flair
360 bar fakie
360 tobbogan fakie
360 tack no hand fakie
backflip combo
And many more.

General stuff:
what kind of music do you like? Tell us your 5 favorite song

Most favorite music that I like is punk rock, electro pop, rnb, death metal and many many more.
5.FAVORITE SONG

Basketcase by green day
American idiot by green day
Psycho social by slipknot
Fireflies by owl city
Untouched by the veronicas

Tell us 3 things you like and 3 things you don’t like

3 things that I like

Respectful
Friendly
Helpful

3 things that I don’t like

Not honest, plastic
Trouble maker
Not thinking of others felling


What are you doing if you're not riding or off in your bike?

I think focusing in studying, work, partying, focusing in a business and work hard to became rich.
      

What are your hobbies besides bmx and do they influence your way of riding? (for example music you listen to, another sport you make or whatever)

I do skate some time and watch movies, playing online games watch video regarding bmx stunt listening music, reading book in my nursing coarse review for my board examination. Watching anime etch.

Your Bike – Bike check:

Please write down your setup  ( or send the link from your setup at global flat ) and send one or more photos of your bike


Frame: UK frame
Handlebar: Scrapbikes wonder 9 new edition
Fork:  Scrapbikes fork the news one
Headset: Scrapbikes Headset
Cranks: Scrapbikes cranks
Pedal: Wellgo pedal the plastics one
Seat:  We the people seat
Sprocket: stolen 28 teeth
Front rim: Scrapbikes rim the red one
hub: Scrapbikes hub the newest one not the unwarranty hub
Rear rim: alienation rim I forgot the name of it.
Front tire: odyssey tire the red one 1.85
Rear tire: odyssey tire the red one 1.85
Bar ends: Scrapbikes bar ends
Grips: Scrapbikes grips
Seatpost: Scrapbikes seatpost
chain: I don’t know the name of it. It is a prototype but it is great and very light

And easy to remove no more chain cutter.
seat clamp: I don’t have a set clamp


Last word: DO buy!!! SCRAPBIKES PRODUCT it is cheaper and I can a sure you that the quality of the product is great!!


(FAILURE IS NOT A defeat unless you stop TRYING IT!!)

( GOD BLESS EVERY ONE (RESPECT,LOVE,ENJOY)



thanks for the interview Nono keep up the good work!
 =backgroundcheckbmx =

1 comment: